Sunday, April 19, 2015

West Brom prove perfect fit for Tony Pulis’ style in defeat of Crystal Palace

• Pulis returns to Selhurst Park to all but ensure his side’s survival

• Pardew’s side fail to equal former manager’s five-match winning run

Tony Pulis has always been a manager of habits. He arrived and departed from Selhurst Park on Saturday wearing a tailored suit, having masterminded West Bromwich Albion’s victory over his former employers in his familiar shellsuit and club-crested cap.


“I’ll leave it for all the sophisticated lads,” said Pulis when asked if he has ever considered changing his obligatory touchline uniform to something smarter. “I’ve always done it, from my days at Bournemouth. I don’t see a reason to change. I’d never take my cap off during a game.


Continue reading...





source Sport | The Guardian http://ift.tt/1yIB4RZ

No comments:

Post a Comment